CONQUER CHARM ISLAND PHU QUOC
Transport: Air plane -Car/Van | Duration: 3D2N| Type: Private Tour
Phu Quoc, commonly known as the Pearl Island, is Vietnam's largest and most picturesque island, located in the Gulf of Thailand's Kien Giang province. In recent years, Phu Quoc tourism has made significant investments in all areas, including transportation infrastructure, lodging, landscape, and travel routes. All of this has helped to make Phu Quoc one of the most popular tourist destinations in Vietnam.
Our Services include
- 01 contemporary, air-conditioned, new automobile for program travel
- Hotel/Resort4 star: a pleasant room with air conditioning, a television, and self-contained heating and cooling for two people. 03 people/room in the situation of an odd guy or female sleeping together.
- Diving from a fishing boat to see the coral.
- Breakfast: Two hotel breakfasts (applicable to room-inclusive services).•Main meal: 03 meals at the restaurant, 01 meal on the fishing boatfor200,000 VND/person/meal.
- An enthusiastic, experienced tour guide who is well-versed in the route to assist the tour group.(English Speaking)
- Travel insurance with a maximum limit of 20,000,000 VND per person/case (Twenty million VND).
- Drinking water and cold towels for the group: one bottle of water and one cold towel each day.
- Medicines and medical services available on a trip.
Our Services do not include
- Single-room expenditures.
- Personal expenses not related to the program.
- Admission to Vinwonders and Safari
- Hon Thom cable car ticket
- Bai Sao freshwater bath + hammock fee
- Domestic flights
- Travel insurance
- Transfer from the hotel to airport in Ho Chi Minh / Ha Noi
*** Children Policy
- Child (aged under 05): Free of Charge.
- Child (aged 05–under 10): 50% of adultsfare and sharea bed with parents.
- Adult (aged from 10): 100% of adult’s fare and using existing bed
- Children aged 5 –Under 10: 50%
- Children aged under 4: free of charge
The tour prices are valid until further notice.
- Proper shoes or sandals are recommended
- Inclement weather may affect our intinerary.
- While traveling with us, your luggage will be safe in the car with our driver. However, we are not responsible for any lost money, jewelry, cell phones or other valuables.
Hope you will enjoy the tour and all feedback is welcomed to improve our services. Thank You!
Contact us: Error! Hyperlink reference not valid. - 1900 6027 / Website: www.sacotravel.com
Morning: The tour guide will meet you at the Phu Quoc International Airport in the morning.
Departure to visit:
- Pearl cultural area(Long Beach Pearl Farm) -one of Phu Quoc's must-see attractions. You may learn about the pearl culture process, see how pearls are dissected firsthand and possess authentic pearl goods that bring good fortune and success.Continue on your trip. The automobile and guide will drive you to Dinh Cau, Dinh Ba,a typical icon of Phu Quoc's spiritual region.
11h00: Guests dine at the restaurant. Then proceed to the hotel to check-inand relax.
14h30: You will be driven by a tour guide to the following locations:
- Traditional Phu Quoc fish sauce barrel house: Visit the island's long-standing traditional craft communities.
- Suoi Da, Suoi Tranh, pepper garden (a lot of water from June to November of the year -self-sufficient).
- A dry seafood restaurant, as well as a Sim wine manufacturing plant (the island's native wine).
Option: (Excluding) You may add a program to visit the famed Sunset Sanato checkin location in Phu Quoc (own expense -reference price: 600,000 VND / 16-seat automobile, reference ticket 100,000 / ticket). Seeing the lovely sunset over the picturesque seaside city will undoubtedly be a memorable experience for tourists visitingPhu Quoc.
Dinner in a restaurant in the evening. Then you're free to explore Phu Quoc at night.
After Dinner, departure to visit Grand World Phu Quoc –The sleepless city in the North of the Island (As an open space, admission is free.)
- Show: “The quintessence of Vietnam" will take place at 20:30 –21:15 (self-sufficient, 200.000/pax)
- The Charm of Venice -Venice at night becomes brighter with the sensorial show "Colors of Venice". The dynamic LED and 3D Mapping colors with the meticulous setting and costumes and compelling choreography create innumerable uplifting experiences and lead the audience into theemotional fairy tale love story "told" right on the stage in the lake. This top-class spectacular technological-based show will take place from 21:30 –22:00 at Love Lake. (free of charge)
- After watching the show, a car and tour guide will transport you to the resort.
Morning: You get up early to view the dawn on Pearl Island before having breakfast at the hotel.
8:00 am: Pick up by car and tour guide to begin visiting the South Island.
Phu Quoc Prison Historical Site: Known as "Hell on Earth," it has been subjected to two periods of French colonialism and American imperialism. The car transports passengers to the water, where they board the ship and proceed to fish, dive, and observe corals. When partaking in coral diving, customers are given fishing equipment (such as fishing line and bait) as well as life jackets,diving glasses, and snorkels.
11:30 pm : On-board lunch.
2:30 pm: Continue your adventure by returning to the seaport:Swim in Bai Sao, one of Phu Quoc's most beautiful beaches, with crystal-clear water and fine white sand. When you arrive at Bai Sao, you may relax, play, and swim inthe sea (freshwater bath + hammock: self-sufficient).
Visit the Ho Quoc Pagoda (Truc Lam Ho Quoc Zen Monastery), a new spiritual destination in Phu Quoc.
18:30: Dinner in a restaurant in the evening. Then you're free to explore Phu Quoc at night.
ALTERNATIVELY, YOU MAY SELECT THE FOLLOWING PROGRAM:Price 790,000/pax
- 08:00 –08:30 _ Pick up at the hotel lobby or meeting point.
- 9:00–09:30 _Get on a speedboat and discover the islets.
- Visit the coral park, which has 250 different types of coral. Customers who want to walk under the sea(Seawalker)will either stay on board (self-sufficient cost of 950,000/15 minutes/person) orengage in free diving to observe natural coralsat the Gam Ghi islet, or Kim Quy Islet.
- May Rut Trong Islet: Long sandy beaches, rows of coconut trees, bridges, swings, rocks, and hammocks make this a virtual living paradise... You'll have photos to remember the special moments.
- Gam Ghi Islet: Swimming and seeing the color of the coral.
- Mong Tay Islet: Having lunch, swimming, and having photos with Stand up paddle boarding, video flycam.
- 16:30 Move to Sunset Sanato to check in with four long-legged kicking elephants and future knowledge symbols while watching the most magnificent sunset in Phu Quoc (tickets are self-sufficient).
- 16:30 The car returns you to the hotel/resort. A fantastic day has come to an end.
Note: If you are going to experience the Cable Car to Thom Islet, please add 400.000 for each guest.
Please keep in mind that the timetable is subject to vary depending on the weather.
- Shuttle bus
- Mineral water –Wet wipes(1 unit/per guest)
- Friendly -passionate -experienced tour guide about the island
- Speedboat–diving equipment to examine reefs
- Sunscreen and food services incurred outside of the trip program.
2. Sweet and sour fried squid
3. Grilled shrimp
4. Grilled scallops with onion fat
5. Braised fish
6. Fried egg with green onion
7. Fruits –white rice –iced
Morning: Havetobreakfast at the hotel, and rest at the hotel. Check procedures.
A car and tour guide will take you to the airport according to your flight time. HDV said goodbye. End the program and see you again on the next journey.
Domestic flights: Arrive 2 hours before flight departure time
Internationalflights: Arrive 3hours before flight departure time
Hope you will enjoy the tour and all feedbacks are welcomed to improve our services. Thank You!
|Saco Travel||Group tour|
|From 12 years||167$ per pax|
|Children 3 – 11||75%|
|Children under 3||FREE OF CHARGES|