EXPERIENCE TAY NINH CABLE CAR AND CONQUER CU CHI TUNNELS
Transport: Car/Van | Duration: Full Day | Type: Private Tour
Tay Ninh -Cu Chi the land of fire and smoke of a fierce period with historical relics and Tay Ninh with beautiful landscapes, unique temples and pagodas will be the destination in this sightseeing tour. Coming here, visitors will visit Ba Den Mountain -the symbol of Tay Ninh, at the same time visit the Cu Chi tunnel ruins, experience tunneling andlearn about the Vietnam War period.Aplace in the Southern region that is not famous for tourism, has surprisingly beautiful and worth-experienced places to visit. Let's explore with Saco Travel the "colors" of the country and make your holidays more interesting and meaningful!
Our Services include:
- Meals as mentioned (B Breakfast, L Lunch, D Dinner)
- English or French speaking guide (for other languages supplements apply)
- Tours and transfers as mentioned by private air-conditioned vehicle
- Entrance fees for mentioned visits
- Cable car round trip and buffet on the Van Son mountain
- Travel insurance.
Our Services do not include:
- Other meals than mentioned
- Other services than mentioned
- Laundry, telephone calls and expenditure of a personal nature
If you choose to crawl through the tunnels. Please beware that your clothes may get dirty. We also recommend appropriate headwear and food wear.Inclement weather may affect our itinerary. While traveling with us, your luggage will be safe in the car with our driver. However, we are not responsible for any lost money, jewelry, cell phones or other valuables.
*** Price is not applied for the Peak season of National holidays
*** Children Policy
Children under 4 years old: Free of charge for 1st child. A maximum of 2 children accompanied by 2 adults
Hope you will enjoy the tour and all feedbacks are welcomed to improve our services. Thank You!
- Today’s tour will begin at 07:30. It’s an early start today on this day trip from Ho Chi Minh City, departing to make the most of this adventure in the countryside. Relax on the drive to Tay Ninh, and experience a scenic cable car ride at the world's largest cable car station as recognized by the Guinness World Records Organization. Sit back and enjoy the captivating panorama as you ride the cable car to Ba Den Mountain’s peak.
- Following a lunch break (Buffet), drive further through the countryside to the Cu Chi Tunnels.
- Spend the afternoon exploring this incredible network of 200 km underground tunnels.
- Learn how the Vietnamese resistance fighters constructed the tunnels during the French and American wars.
- Crawl underground and get a better sense of what life was like living and fighting in the labyrinth of caves and tunnels.
- Hear remarkable stories of the residents’ resilience and see relics of the wartime weapons.
- This insightful day in the countryside concludes in the late afternoon with a drive back to the city.